About MATCH THE PAIR (Fruits) game
This learning games teach important skills for preschool and elementary school kids. The clean and clear fruits pictures will let you and your kids the clear and easy eye vision. And, the audio plays key role to learn how to pronounce them.
There are different five levels in the game. The first level starts from the 3 pairs of fruits and then the second leve is of 6 pairs and then 8 pairs in third, 10 pairs in fourth and 12 pairs in fifth level. You and your kids can start from any level.
We highly recomend to play from the first level. After completion of each level, the level will be up automatically. As, in each level there are different fruits name (i.e. the fruits do not repeat on any level), total 39 fruits' name can be learned by completing all levels.
How to play:
- click on a level button to start the game.
- Pictures of fruits will be displayed.
- Click on any fruit and then click on the pair of that fruit to score.
- If paired succesfully the block will be changed in green color and the fruit's name will slide down with its sound
- If not paired successfully, the block will be changed in red color for a second and then block will be re-positioned
- Each pairing will give you one score.
-There are total 5 levels in the game